Thursday, November 10, 2011

October Vocation Retreat Highlights



We thank God for all the graces received during our vocation retreat two weekends ago. In the quiet atmosphere of our Formation House, the retreatants had an opportunity to spend quality time with Our Lord in Adoration and silent prayer, following some of the meditations of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius.



As well they had the opportunity to learn about the theology of religious life, about the charism of the Sisters of Our Lady Immaculate and enjoy a Q & A session with the Novices and Postulants about discernment and religious life.



"It was quite relaxing, informative and beneficial to me personally in discerning what faith-based direction I will take in life." - Retreatant

"It was a very peaceful and enlightening experience for me. The Mass was beautiful and the Chapel was very wonderful. The retreat was different from any other retreat that I've been to. Very peaceful and quiet so I could think and pray to God and Mary and other Saints. I felt as if I was right at home with the Sisters. People understood me there better that in the outside world. The talks were fabulous! It is a very balanced life style. Thank you for the weekend! " - Retreatant

Our next vocation retreat is:

Sat. March 3- Sun. March 4, 2012.

You can sign up on our website or read more information about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment