Monday, June 27, 2011

Corpus Christi Sunday at Marian Residence

This past Sunday, together with the residents of our retirement home here in Cambridge, the Community celebrated the Solemnity of Corpus Christi beginning with a beautiful Mass offered by Father Tim Higgins followed by an outside Procession with Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. It is always moving to hear the thoughts of our dear seniors on these special occasions. One elderly woman began to cry after the Mass and procession saying that she hadn't had the privilege of attending a Eucharistic Procession in so many years and was so grateful to God for having allowed her to experience it once again...may we too always experience that gratitude of heart for such love shown to us in His constant and abiding presence among us on the altar.

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You; 
I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore,
do not hope and do not love You.






No comments:

Post a Comment